Sundays at 9AM or 11AM
1340 West Smith Street, Kent, WA 98032
Beginning Sunday, June 14th we will continue with online services and open up limited in-person options.
So are we getting back to normal on June 14th? No. But we are creating more options, moving towards reopening.
To better understand our heart on these issues, please read Pastor Kevin's letter to the church on 5/29/20.
Options to attend CCS services as of Sunday, June 14th:
- Continue to livestream from your home
- Gather in small groups in homes and livestream together
- Drive to CCS and livestream from the parking lot, then fellowship outside before/after services
- Attend services at CCS in-person, practicing physical distancing and following CDC guidelines
What will in-person gatherings look like on June 14th?
- RESPECTFUL DISTANCING: For now, we're asking that you resist the urge to hug and shake hands.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING: We have spread out chairs and limited the capacity in the sanctuary, and will be streaming in several environments throughout the entire building
- KIDS: At this time, we will not be offering Children's or Youth Specific Ministry - services will be shorter so families can attend together. We will continue to have a short children's service immediately following every service. Families are welcomed to attend whichever environment they feel most comfortable in. The Nursery, Room 103, & Room 104 are especially set up with young families in mind.
- HIGHER RISK CONGREGANTS: Rooms 105 and 106 are reserved for congregants at higher risk. These environments have been cleared out except for only 10 chairs and can be accessed separately, direct from the parking lot.
- BRING YOUR OWN COFFEE: At this time, the Café, Coffee Cart, and Bread Table will remain closed.
- MASKS: Face masks are encouraged and available at the Connection Desk
View the FULL PLAN to read more about how we are following the CDC safety guidelines for churches.
It is our desire to gather together as a church family, but we must do so prudently in loving God, and in loving one another. We realize that while many are ready for a next step, others are not and will determine the timing as is best for them. Our desire is to provide options for everyone to continue worshiping and ministering in a way that all feel safe and respected.
May we continue to love one another as Jesus has loved us, so that by our love for one another, all will know that we are His disciples!